343 Devon Way, Hershey’s Mill
This 28-year old 1,200 SF London Grove in Devonshire Village was purchased at Sherriff’s Sale. This property had been vacant for 3 years and needed a complete remodel.
London Grove, Devonshire
It was somewhat depressing to walk into 343 Devon Way after purchasing it at Sheriff’s Sale “site unseen”. It was obvious from the outside that it was in a state of disrepair, but once inside I was convinced the best approach was to gut to the studs and start over. Nothing remained untouched in this London Grove and the final result was a brand new Home.
- Demo & re-framing of walls to create a more open floor plan
- New Kitchen with Fabuwood Allure Series Fusion Blanc Cabinetry, Colonial Cream Granite counters, gourmet stainless steel appliances, luxury, tile flooring, and new lighting
- New master bath with frameless glass shower and custom ceramic tile, new vanity, and marble counters
- New hall bath with new tub with frameless glass enclosure, new vanity, and marble counters
- Re-finished Hardwood Flooring throughout Living Room, and Bedrooms.
- Demo of existing Patio and Front Step and Replacement with Custom Pennsylvania Blue Stone Patio and New Landscaping.
- Replacement of the existing Patio Doors with New.
- Demo of old Fireplace and replacement with New Marble Surround and Mantle.
- Installation of Custom Crown Molding, Baseboards & Casing Throughout.
- Installation of Custom Wainscot in Foyer.
- Painting Throughout.
- Conversion of Carport to Garage. Due to HOA Rules, this also required the Conversion of all 3 of the Carports to Garages and Modifying the Asphalt to Provide Proper Door Operation and Drainage.